Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded in electronic or other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activity of a specific natural person, either separately or in combination with other information. Including but not limited to the followings provided by you or obtained by us: your name, age, gender, date of birth, ID number / passport number, phone number (including mobile phone), email address, etc. You can access this website and obtain information in an anonymous state. In order to better understand your needs and provide you with better services, please understand that some information or services would be provided to you after your registration.
Purpose of usage
1. To provide products and services information to user.
2. To respond to user requests.
3. To improve and personalize users’ access to and experience on our website, for example, by telling users about new features, products, or services that may be of interest to them.
4. To develop records, including records of users’ personal information.
5. To contact users with information that might be of interest to them, including information about clinical trials and about products and services of ours and of others.
6. For analytical purposes and to research, develop, and improve programs, products, services and content.
7. To monitor and maintain the quality or safety of our products and services.
8. To conduct audits and perform troubleshooting activities of our websites, products, and services.
9. To detect and protect against security incidents and deceptive, malicious, or fraudulent activity.
10. To ensure the function of our website, products, apps, and services as intended, including debugging and repairing.
11. To comply with a or regulation, court order or other legal process. Privacy protection for minors
Privacy protection for minors
We take the protection of minors' personal information very seriously. Our products, websites and services are primarily for adults. Minors under the age of 18 may not create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or guardians. In case of minors' personal information collected with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information if it is permitted by law, the parent or guardian's explicit consent.
Updates to the privacy statement
If you have any questions or suggestions about this policy, please contact us:
Medprin Biotech GmbH
Gutleutstraße 163-167, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel：+49 69 792 160 26
© 2008-2023 MEDPRIN All rights reserved.
Latest updated: June 1st 2023